The Benefits of Being a Corporate Partner
Local businesses and corporations provide important charitable funds for patient programs, equipment and capital needs that fall outside the medical center’s annual operating and capital budgets. As a corporate partner, your gift helps strengthen this ongoing effort, while also reflecting the values and priorities of your organization. Moreover, strategic philanthropy can help boost your brand recognition, enhance employee engagement and foster greater consumer loyalty.
If you’re still not convinced of the benefits of joining our Corporate Partners in Philanthropy program, here are five more reasons to consider:
- Because investing in Maimonides Medical Center is an investment in the health and in the communities where your employees and customers live.
- Because as the premier hospital in Brooklyn, Maimonides primary service area spans Southwest Brooklyn including Borough Park and sections of Flatbush, Sunset Park, Bay Ridge, Dyker Heights, Brighton Beach, Sea Gate and Gravesend.
- Because even though no patient is ever turned away, regardless of their ability to pay, Maimonides continues to operate in the black.
- Because for over 100 years, the Maimonides brand has stood for medical excellence and innovation particularly in cardiac, cancer, stroke, orthopedics, OBGYN, pediatrics and geriatrics.
- Because with 8,800 physicians, employees and volunteers, Maimonides is one of the largest employers in Brooklyn and one of the busiest hospitals in the nation.
For more information about becoming a Corporate Partner in Philanthropy,
please contact Nancy Vedrine, 718-283-8115, firstname.lastname@example.org.