SPINAL CONDITIONS WE TREAT
Maimonides Spine Center provides outstanding care for disorders and diseases of the cervical, thoracic and lumbar spine.
Maimonides orthopedic and neurosurgery spinal experts provide comprehensive services, from advanced diagnostics to the latest minimally invasive surgical techniques and personalized multidisciplinary care, to support you from diagnosis to recovery.
Spinal Conditions We Treat Include
- Arthritis of the spine
- Atlantoaxial instability
- Back and neck pain, sciatica
- Cervical and lumbar spinal stenosis
- Chiari malformation
- Degenerative disc disease
- Failed back syndrome
- Herniated discs
- Scoliosis in children and adults
- Spinal fractures and trauma
- Spinal tumors
- Sports injuries
- Vertebral compression fractures
Find out more and speak with a spine specialist now.
Call 718-283-BACK (2225) to make an appointment with a spinal expert or request an appointment online today.