Obstetrics & Gynecology
Welcome to Maimonides Obstetrics & Gynecology Services in Brooklyn
Maimonides Has Taken Several Precautions To Ensure The Safety Of All Of Our Patients And Staff
Click here to find out more
- All staff wear face masks and appropriate personal protective equipment.
- Our staff observes rigorous self-monitoring procedures every day, including temperature checks, to ensure that everyone who works in our office is healthy.
- We will maintain a physical distance of 6 feet at all times, with the only exception being when a procedure or examination is required to be performed.
- We have spaced our appointments so our waiting rooms are not full. We request that you arrive on time to avoid crowding in our waiting room.
- Patients are asked to wear a mask to the practice. If you do not have a mask, we will provide one for you.
- We request that you arrive alone unless it is essential for someone to accompany you. For patients who require a caretaker, one healthy adult may accompany the patient. Visitors should wear a mask – we will provide a mask if needed. We will be happy to include additional family members in important discussions by phone.
- At your visit, your temperature will be checked, and you will be asked if you have a fever, cough, or chills. If you have a fever (100 F or above), we will ask you to go back home, and we will monitor you with Virtual Care visits or reschedule your appointment.
- We will ask you to wash/sanitize your hands upon arrival and upon leaving our practice.
- Our premises are cleaned frequently throughout the day using an EPA approved disinfectant.
Maimonides is a leading provider of comprehensive Obstetrics & Gynecology Services in Brooklyn, NY. Our entire staff, which includes the best OB/GYN surgeons and physicians, collaborates to offer women and expectant mothers the highest level of multidisciplinary and high-quality care. Our team works closely with other specialty areas and services should the need arise. Our OBGYN doctors utilize the latest information and advanced technology to diagnose and treat patients, and we are proud to be a part of more than 8,000 labor and deliveries every year.
The women’s health clinic at Maimonides offers the full range of obstetrical services, and also provides superior gynecological care for women, from adolescence through the post-menopausal years. Our years of experience in the multi-cultural community of Brooklyn give us the knowledge to provide services according to a wide range of cultural values and personal preferences. Our diverse staff can speak your language, or we will bring in interpreters if necessary. We strive to understand your needs and will offer you the specialized care you expect.
Call us now to schedule an appointment with an obstetrician and gynecologist in Brooklyn, NY:
Obstetrics & Gynecology - (718) 283-7048