Pediatric Pulmonary Medicine
At the Children's Hospital, we know that children breathe life into the community, and we do our utmost to care for them. Our dedicated team of pulmonary physicians provides comprehensive diagnosis, treatment and management of conditions and diseases related to a child's lungs and respiratory tract.
The Children's Hospital offers advanced pediatric pulmonary care. We have an exceptional group of board-certified pulmonary physicians, nurse practitioners and nurses committed to caring for children with all forms of lung concerns and disease. Our team collaborates with specialists from various divisions, including pediatric critical care, neonatal intensive care unit (NICU) anesthesiology and allergy and immunology. In order to reduce your child's anxiety, we evaluate and deliver care that is child-friendly in an environment created just for them.
We treat a wide range of pulmonary conditions including:
We offer a number of services including:
- Consultations and evaluations of lung problems and diseases
- Consultation and care for respiratory failure
- Minimally invasive techniques
- Complete assessment of lung disorders including physical assessment
- Pulmonary function testing
- Allergy evaluation
- Pediatric sleep programs
- Pre-operative assessment
- Chest physical therapy
- Consultation services located conveniently throughout Brooklyn at Maimonides Medical Center, Lutheran Medical Center and Coney Island Hospital.
- Homecare respirators