Brooklyn's Pediatric Neurology
Exceptional Neurological Care for your Child
Pediatric neuroscience brings together a multidisciplinary team from pediatric neurology and pediatric neurosurgery. The goal is to provide your child with the most comprehensive, advanced care possible. Our pediatric neurologists and pediatric neurosurgeons in Brooklyn, NY work closely with numerous other specialists to provide care for children with neurological disorders.
The Children's Hospital offers exceptional neurological care. We have an outstanding team of board-certified pediatric neurologists, neurosurgeons, and nurse practitioners dedicated to diagnosing and treating your child. In order to reduce your child's anxiety, we evaluate and deliver care that is child-friendly in an environment created just for them.
What We Treat
We treat a variety of pediatric neurological conditions, including:
- Development impairments
- Antidiuretic Hormone (ADH) deficiency
- Cerebral palsy
- Behavioral abnormalities
- Brain tumors
- Tethered spinal cord
What We Offer
We offer a number of services, including:
- Complete diagnostic capabilities and treatment
- Prolonged inpatient video electroencephalogram (EEG) monitoring
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
- Computed tomography (CT) scan
- Outpatient EEG
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) testing
- Developmental behavioral screening
- Clinical studies including epilepsy, pediatric newborn stroke registrar, pediatric sickle cell disease, hypertension in the pediatric brain, and pediatric stroke trials as well as three National Institutes of Health (NIH) funded studies.