Brooklyn's Pediatric Neurology
Exceptional Neurological Care for your Child
Pediatric neuroscience brings together a multidisciplinary team from pediatric neurology and pediatric neurosurgery. The goal is to provide your child with the most comprehensive, advanced care possible. Our pediatric neurologists and pediatric neurosurgeons in Brooklyn, NY work closely with numerous other specialists to provide care for children with neurological disorders.
The Children's Hospital offers exceptional neurological care. We have an outstanding team of board-certified pediatric neurologists, neurosurgeons, and nurse practitioners dedicated to diagnosing and treating your child. In order to reduce your child's anxiety, we evaluate and deliver care that is child-friendly in an environment created just for them.
What We Treat
- Developmental Delay
- Cerebral Palsy
- Muscle Disease
- Brain Tumors
- Movement disorders e.q. Tics, Tourette’s
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
What We Offer
- Complete diagnostic capabilities and treatment
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
- Computed tomography (CT) scan
- Outpatient EEG
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) testing
- Developmental behavioral screening
Done at the Children’s Hospital
- Prolonged inpatient video electroencephalogram (EEG) monitoring
- Clinical studies including epilepsy, pediatric newborn stroke registrar, pediatric sickle cell disease, hypertension in the pediatric brain, and pediatric stroke trials as well as three National Institutes of Health (NIH) funded studies.
Meet Our Team