Exceptional Neurological Care for your Child
We bring together pediatric specialties to provide your child with the most comprehensive, advanced care possible. Pediatric neuroscience brings together a multidisciplinary team from pediatric neurology and pediatric neurosurgery, working closely with numerous other specialists, to provide care for children with neurological disorders.
The Children's Hospital offers exceptional neurological care. We have an outstanding team of board-certified pediatric neurologists, neurosurgeons and nurse practitioners dedicated to diagnosing and treating your child. In order to reduce your child's anxiety, we evaluate and deliver care that is child-friendly in an environment created just for them.
We treat a variety of pediatric neurological conditions including:
- Development impairments
- Antidiuretic Hormone (ADH) deficiency
- Cerebral palsy
- Behavioral abnormalities
- Brain tumors
- Tethered spinal cord
We offer a number of services including:
- Complete diagnostic capabilities and treatment
- Prolonged inpatient video electroencephalogram (EEG) monitoring
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
- Computed tomography (CT) scan
- Outpatient EEG
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) testing
- Developmental behavioral screening
- Clinical studies including epilepsy, pediatric newborn stroke registrar, pediatric sickle cell disease, hypertension in the pediatric brain, and pediatric stroke trials as well as three National Institutes of Health (NIH) funded studies.