Pediatric Infectious Disease Care
Treating all types of children's infections
We diagnose, evaluate and treat all types of children's infections -- from the common cold to complex post-surgery, organ transplant and chemotherapy related infections.
Our dedicated team of experts provides exceptional, personalized pediatric care. Our board-certified pediatric infectious disease specialists have advanced comprehensive knowledge and expertise. We offer both inpatient and outpatient consultations and treatments. In order to reduce your child's anxiety, we evaluate and deliver care that is child-friendly, in an environment created just for them.
- Lyme disease
- Viral infections
- Recurrent fevers and infections
- Post-surgery infections
- Organ transplant infections
- Infections related to serious illness
- Infections related to cancer and chemotherapy
- Inpatient consultations, diagnosis and treatment
- Outpatient consultations, diagnosis, and treatment
- Antibiotic and intravenous therapy and treatments
- Neonatal care in the intensive care unit