Mission, Vision & Values at the Children's Hospital
Our Mission & Vision
The mission of the Maimonides Children's Hospital is to improve the health and well-being of children through excellence in family-centered care, advocacy, research and education.
Our vision is to be the children's hospital that patients, families, health professionals and community leaders choose for the care of children and adolescents.
At the Children's Hospital, we pursue our mission and vision while keeping our core values always in sight. Our values are:
- We are dedicated at all times to the prevention of harm to children under our care.
- We are committed to providing the best possible care for all children with health services that are progressive and appropriate.
- Our professionals are highly educated and represent the best in clinical excellence. We emphasize practices based on the latest scientific evidence. Our staff shares knowledge and experience as part of an interdisciplinary team, delivering family-centered, primary care and prevention with a focus on quality improvement.
- We hold ourselves to the highest standard of accountability and trustworthiness, and deliver quality pediatric healthcare in partnership with children and their families.
- We are committed to outstanding pediatric care which will not waiver nor discriminate because of personal characteristics such as gender, race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, geographic location or socioeconomic status. We are dedicated to care and compassion for all infants, children, adolescents and young adults.