Caring for patients with diseases of the lungs, trachea, esophagus, diaphragm, chest wall and mediastinum
Thoracic Surgery works collaboratively to provide high-quality, comprehensive diagnosis and surgical care to patients with diseases of the lungs, trachea, esophagus, diaphragm, chest wall and mediastinum. All diagnostic testing is conducted on site, and to ensure the best possible treatment, each case is reviewed and evaluated by a multidisciplinary team.
In addition to traditional approaches, our thoracic surgeons perform laser surgery, lung sparing surgical resections and minimally invasive surgery, including thoracoscopy (VATS), radio frequency ablations (RFA) and laparoscopic procedures. Minimally invasive techniques result in less pain, fewer complications, minimal scarring and quicker recovery.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Lung cancer surgery
- Laser surgery
- Laparoscopic Nissen fundoplication
- Laparoscopic Heller myotomy
- Mediastinal tumors and diseases
- Endoscopic thoracoscopic sympathectomy
- Zenker’s diverticulum geriatrics
- Hyperhidrosis chest wall “pectus” deformity
- All aspects of thoracic and foregut surgery