Maimonides provides comprehensive diagnostic, clinical and vascular surgical services for patients with diseased or malfunctioning circulatory systems. The vascular team is world-renowned for the treatment of wound care and limb salvage, minimally invasive procedures for repairing aneurysms and blocked arteries, as well as balloon angioplasties and stents.
Patients who visit Maimonides for the treatment of vascular disease receive the highest level of quality care as a direct result of our superb staff. Our renowned physicians are board-certified and highly-experienced. Our staff will listen, assess your needs and use the most sophisticated diagnostic tools available today.
OUR VISION for Vascular Medicine
We are committed to providing quality, personalized care. To do this, we are devoted to educating health care professionals as well as our patients and their families. We also believe it is important to provide our staff with opportunities to attain their personal and professional goals.
- We welcome patients of all faiths, ethnicities and nationalities.
- We are dedicated to healing and giving comfort to the sick.
- We believe in the dignity, value and quality of our patients’ lives.
- We offer comprehensive services of the highest standards.
- We pursue research that strives to improve the lives of our patients.
- We promote academic excellence for healthcare professionals through our scientific seminars and publication of our experience in respected surgical journals and textbooks.
- We support a clinical and staff environment that nurtures cooperation and respect among our physicians, technicians, students and administrative personnel.