Get Your 5
Fruits & Vegetables Everyday
- Fruits and vegetables provide important nutrients - potassium, fiber, vitamin C - that help children develop healthy, strong bones and muscles.
- Eating 5 fruits and vegetables reduces the risk of obesity and chronic diseases.
- Make fruits and vegetables fun for kids to eat - try various colorful fruits/vegetables, or make fresh fruit juice at home.
- Fill half your plate with fruits and vegetables at every meal.
- Cook more meals at home, and involve your kids in cooking.
- Pack healthy snacks for kids during & after school.
- Check out MyPlate for easy and healthy recipes to make for the whole family!
- Download a printable version to share with your community here.
We'd love to hear from you.
Let us know what types of healthy living tips you are interested in receiving at email@example.com.