Volunteering Community Partnerships
Maimonides Medical Center is fortunate to have developed successful relationships with a diverse group of community agencies and organizations. These partnerships not only help us provide a wide range of volunteer services for our patients, but also keep us in contact with the communities we serve.
- Bikur Cholim Chesed Organization
- Chai Lifeline
- Ezras Cholim Yad Ephraim
- Federation of Italian-american Organizations of Brooklyn
- N’shei C.A.R.E.S. Agudah Women of America
- Ohel Children’s Home and Family Services
- Pesha Elias Bikur Cholim D’Bobov
- Rivkah Laufer Bikur Cholim
- Starlight Children’s Foundation
- Sunrise on Wheels
- The Good Dog Foundation
- Women’s League
Given the religious, cultural and ethnic diversity of Maimonides patients, our goal is to continue outreach activities in an effort to engage volunteers from the varied surrounding communities.