Comprehensive Orthopedic Services in Brooklyn
Maimonides Bone & Joint Center
We are pleased to update you on the measures being taken at Maimonides to provide a safe space for patients to receive the care they need. As the city recovers from the pandemic, we will welcome our patients back with new safeguards in place.
Maimonides Has Taken Several Precautions To Ensure The Safety Of All Of Our Patients And Staff
Click here to find out more
- All staff wear face masks and appropriate personal protective equipment.
- Our staff observes rigorous self-monitoring procedures every day, including temperature checks, to ensure that everyone who works in our office is healthy.
- We will maintain a physical distance of 6 feet at all times, with the only exception being when a procedure or examination is required to be performed.
- We have spaced our appointments so our waiting rooms are not full. We request that you arrive on time to avoid crowding in our waiting room.
- Patients are asked to wear a mask to the practice. If you do not have a mask, we will provide one for you.
- We request that you arrive alone unless it is essential for someone to accompany you. For patients who require a caretaker, one healthy adult may accompany the patient. Visitors should wear a mask – we will provide a mask if needed. We will be happy to include additional family members in important discussions by phone.
- At your visit, your temperature will be checked, and you will be asked if you have a fever, cough, or chills. If you have a fever (100 F or above), we will ask you to go back home, and we will monitor you with Virtual Care visits or reschedule your appointment.
- We will ask you to wash/sanitize your hands upon arrival and upon leaving our practice.
- Our premises are cleaned frequently throughout the day using an EPA approved disinfectant.
Our team of orthopedic surgeons, rheumatologists, podiatrists, and physical therapy specialists are here to assist you with any bone or muscle ailments. The orthopedic experts at our full-service center take a coordinated approach that will get you back in the game and assist you in maintaining your active lifestyle.
We are specialists in keeping our patients active and healthy. Our orthopedic surgeons and team of top orthopedic doctors treat everything from hand and wrist injuries, to spinal and back problems, to knee and hip replacements, sport medicine injuries, and more.
If you have an ailment with your bones or muscles, call us and let one of our orthopedic specialists examine your injury and provide a comprehensive treatment plan. A physician will typically start with conservative treatment options, such as physical therapy or pain injections, before recommending orthopedic surgery.
Our state-of-the-art orthopedic hospital located at 6010 Bay Parkway in Brooklyn, NY is easy to get to by car, bus or subway (N train to 20th Avenue or F train to Avenue N). Maimonides Medical Center is committed to keeping Brooklyn active and healthy. For us, the greatest reward is the knowledge that our patients are living a pain-free, healthy lifestyle.