Visiting Hours & Policies
We encourage families and friends to spend time with our patients. The presence of loved ones benefits and supports
- Our policies are designed to protect the health, safety and privacy of our patients.
- In most areas, general visiting is 11:00am - 9:30pm and limited to two persons at the bedside. One person may stay at the bedside outside of general visiting hours.
- Each patient has the right to determine who may visit, unless the request is medically contraindicated, compromises safety, or infringes on the rights or privacy of other patients.
- Visiting hours may vary by location and patient’s condition.
- Children under the age of 13 are not allowed to visit.
If you have any questions, please contact the Patient Relations Department at (718) 283-8838.